KickMagic Triumph Pneumatic Starter Kit for 1971-1974 OIF 650/750's
This kit is designed for 1971-1974 Triumph OIF 650/750s with right-hand shift.
The system comes partially pre-assembled for ease of installation and includes:
- Dash assembly with integrated cable and connector,
- Starter control unit (SCU) with mounting plate,
- Proximity sensor with integrated cable and connector,
- Solenoid assembly with integrated cable/connector and pneumatic fittings & lines,
- SCU connector cable assembly,
- Combination shaft with leaf chain and clevis, including two new kick start shaft bolts,
- Pneumatic actuator with mounting plate and fasteners,
- Miscellaneous fasteners,
- User manual and KickMagic one-year warranty registration,
The above system is compatible for immediate use with shop air.
On-board air supply options are based upon the size of storage tank selected and whether you will be placing it within your own saddle compartment, tool bag or a KickMagic custom satchel.
Please select from the following for a complete on-board air supply:
- 50, 68 or 90 cu inch air tank, which is fitted with a KickMagic specified high flow regulator. These are produced by Ninja, a leading US manufacturer of paintball/airsoft products, and come with their own Ninja warranty.
- Low Pressure Regulator with a safety quick disconnect coupling.
- 50 cu in KickMagic Leather Satchel (optional). The satchel is specifically designed for theses air tanks and regulators. No satchel is available for the 68 and 90 cu in tanks as they are too large to mount behind the seat and should be placed in a saddle bag of your choice.