KickMagic Pneumatic-assist Starter Kits are designed to be installed on ’63 – ’79 big twin Triumphs, with no special tools, and by anyone who considers themselves a reasonably competent home mechanic.
However, as a vintage bike shop owner or team member, you appreciate that many motorcycle owners rely on you to perform some or all of their bike maintenance and upgrades. KickMagic is looking for partners who can provide installation services for our pneumatic-assist starter kits. For sales that you refer to us, KickMagic will in turn, pay you a sales commission and promote your shop as KickMagic Certified Installation Facility.
KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS RIDING
KickMagic starter kits for Triumph and Alton starter kits for Norton and Velocette allow riders who are considering selling or mothballing their bikes to keep on riding.
HIGH MARGINS WITH NO INVENTORY INVESTMENT
For all KickMagic systems installed in your shop, we offer a 15% trade price rebate on the sale.
- Your customers can order online and we will provide you with a commission of 15%. The basic system is $1995 and the standard 50 cu in air kit with satchel is another $500; 15% of $2500 is $375.
- You will ultimately standardize on 5 +/- hours per install at your shop labor rate. At an industry average of $75/hour that is $375.
- Each project total earns $750.
- We have two “demo” kits available for you to evaluate free of charge.
EXCEPTIONAL TECH MANUALS
KickMagic manuals are extremely well written and clearly illustrated. Hard copies are provided with each kit, while soft copies in PDF format are available for download. We are always available for tech support during regular business hours at The Classic Bike Experience in Essex, Vermont by phone and FaceTime.
- 100% FACTORY SUPPORT FROM THE CLASSIC BIKE EXPERIENCE LLC IN VERMONT The kit comes with a two year warranty.
- All technical, warranty and product support issues is handled by CBE.
Jerry and Lenny, our version of the Click and Clack Brothers. These guys vetted the installation manuals and did a fabulous job looking at it from an owner’s perspective.